Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Change of Address

  1. Only the owner or an authorized representative can request a change of address. Please call the Assessor's office if you have any questions.

  2. Once completed, please print the form. Sign and date as indicated and mail to the Assessor's Office at 710 Mill Bay Rd., Kodiak, AK 99615, or you may fax it to 907-486-9395. Thank you
  3. Leave This Blank: