Kodiak Island Borough is requesting proposals from qualified companies to provide aerial imagery products and services to the Borough. The Borough intends to select one company to be the sole source provider of imagery for the next six years.
The general scope of work includes the work to plan, collect, process, and deliver a color-balanced, georeferenced, orthorectified imagery product and/or alternatives to the Borough for the next six years.
Two different minimum spatial resolutions are requested: high-resolution (6 in) and medium resolution (1.5 ft). The general areas and the desired resolutions are depicted in Figure 1: Collection Areas.
Selection Criteria (Possible Points)
- Proposed Products (30 points)
- Quality of Proposal (10 points)
- Price (30 points)
- Vendor Capabilities (20 points)
- References (10 points)
- RFP issued: February 4, 2020
- Question deadline: February 14, 2020
- Addendum issued, if needed: February 18, 2020
- Statement of intent due: February 21, 2020
- Proposals due: March 4, 2020
Download RFP: https://www.kodiakak.us/bids.aspx
For more information, please contact Kodiak Island Borough at 486-9361, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 710 Mill Bay Road, Room 202, Kodiak, AK 99615.