- Feature Links
- COVID-19 Local Information
COVID-19 Local Information
This page will serve as a local resource for COVID-19 (Corona Virus) information.
Additional information regarding the local COVID-19 pandemic response, can be obtained by contacting the Kodiak Emergency Operations Center Public Information Team at 907-486-8970 or PIO@city.Kodiak..ak.us.
Press Release, 14th and 15th positive cases, 07/11/20
Press Release, 13th positive case, 07/10/20
Press Release, 12th positive case, 07/10/20
Press Release, 11th positive case, 07/09/2020
Community Video Update, 07/09/20
Press Release, 10th positive case, 07/02/2020
Community Video Update, 07/02/20
Kodiak COVID-19 Dashboard, available as of 6/30/20
Press Release, update on 8th and 9th positive cases, 6/30/20
Press Release, 8th and 9th positive cases, 6/26/20
Community Video Update, 06/25/2020, please note the first few seconds there is no audio
Press Release, 7th positive case, 6/19/20
Press Release, 6th positive case, 6/18/20
Press Release, 5th positive case, 6/16/20
Press Release, update on 4th positive case, 6/15/20
Press Release, 4th positive case, 6/12/20
Community Video Update, 6/11/20
Press Release, 3rd positive case, 6/10/20
Community Video Update, 6/04/20
Press Release, 2nd positive case, 6/3/20
Community Video Update, 5/28/20
Community Video Update, 05/21/20
Community Video Update, 05/14/20
Community Video Update, 05/07/20
Community Video Update, 4/30/20
KMXT Lowdown, 4/21/20
Community Video Update, 4/16/20
News Release #4 from EOC, 04/10/20
Community Video Update, 4/09/20
Attention All Mariners, 4/03/20
Community Video Update, 4/02/20
Talk of the Rock with the Emergency Services Team 3/31/20
Community Video Update, 3/26/20
News Release #3 from EOC, 3/24/20
Proclamation to Hunker Down, 3/23/20
News Release #2 from EOC, 3/20/20
Community Video Update, 3/19/20
News Release #1 from EOC, 3/18/20
Declaration of Public Health Emergency, multilingual
- Wear a mask when visiting public places.
- Practice social distancing by keeping six feet of space between yourself and others when out in public and refrain from attending large gatherings of people. Do not shake hands with others. Try to take care of business by telephone, email, or postal mail.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water; refrain from touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you are feeling ill, remain at home and CALL your health care provider. Testing is available to people who are referred by their doctor.
- Travelers should self-quarantine for at least 14 days upon arrival at their destination.
- Verify the source of information when you hear rumors about the spread of the virus and the consequences to local services.
- Check on your family, friends and neighbors who are elderly or disabled.
If the local health care system becomes overwhelmed with COVID-19 cases, or if the number of cases reported to be by community spread, the Emergency Services Director may take steps to contract public gathering in the community. The Kodiak Community Mitigation Plan will be followed.
Emergency Operations Center Facebook Page
Call 211 for general information
|Kodiak Public Health 486-3319||Mill Bay Health Center 486-7300|
|Kodiak Community Health Center 481-5000||North Pacific Medical Center 486-4183|
|Kodiak Area Native Association, Medical 486-9870||Providence Nurse Advice Line 907-212-6183|
|Kodiak Island Ambulatory Care Clinic 486-6188||Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center 486-3281|