- Feature Links
- COVID-19 Local Information
COVID-19 Local Information
Community Video Update, 05/21/20
Community Video Update, 05/14/20
Community Video Update, 05/07/20
Community Video Update, 4/30/20
KMXT Lowdown, 4/21/20
Community Video Update, 4/16/20
News Release #4 from EOC, 04/10/20
Community Video Update, 4/09/20
Attention All Mariners, 4/03/20
Community Video Update, 4/02/20
Talk of the Rock with the Emergency Services Team 3/31/20
Community Video Update, 3/26/20
Community Video Update, 3/19/20
Declaration of Public Health Emergency, multilingual
- Wear a mask when visiting public places.
- Practice social distancing by keeping six feet of space between yourself and others when out in public and refrain from attending large gatherings of people. Do not shake hands with others. Try to take care of business by telephone, email, or postal mail.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water; refrain from touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you are feeling ill, remain at home and CALL your health care provider. Testing is available to people who are referred by their doctor.
- Travelers should self-quarantine for at least 14 days upon arrival at their destination.
- Verify the source of information when you hear rumors about the spread of the virus and the consequences to local services.
- Check on your family, friends and neighbors who are elderly or disabled.
Call 211 for general information
|Kodiak Public Health 486-3319||Mill Bay Health Center 486-7300|
|Kodiak Community Health Center 481-5000||North Pacific Medical Center 486-4183|
|Kodiak Area Native Association, Medical 486-9870||Providence Nurse Advice Line 907-212-6183|
|Kodiak Island Ambulatory Care Clinic 486-6188||Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center 486-3281|