Applications are being accepted for the following Boards, Committees, and Commissions seats that are
• Architectural Review Board – 2 Seats
• Planning and Zoning Commission – 1 City Resident Seat • Citizens Board of Equalization – 1 Alternate Seat
Service Area Boards
• Airport Fire Protection Service Area Board – 5 Seats
• Monashka Bay Road Service Area Board – 1 Seat
• Trinity Island Streetlight Service Area Board – 3 Seats
• Woodland Acres Streetlight Service Area Board – 3 Seats
In addition to any other qualifications required by borough code, members:
A. Shall be a qualified voter of the borough; and
B. Shall remain a resident of the borough while in office.
C. Service Area Board applicants must be residents of the service area. (*except for the Airport Fire Protection.)
All boards and committees serve in an advisory capacity to the Assembly. If you are interested in serving on one or more of these boards you may fill out the online application. Please call the Borough Clerk's Office at (907) 486-9310 for any questions.