Board Vacancies and Application
Applications are being accepted for the following Boards, Committees, and Commissions seats that are
• Architectural Review Board – 1 Seat
• Planning and Zoning Commission – 1 City Resident Seat & 1 Borough Resident Seat
• Citizens Board of Equalization – 1 Alternate Seat
• Kodiak Consolidation Committee:
-Borough Government Representative – 1 Seat and 1 Alternate Seat-City Government Representative – 1 Seat and 1 Alternate Seat-Second Class City/Village/Council Representative – 1 Seat and 1 Alternate seat-At-Large – 6 Seats
Notice of Impending Vacancies
Applications are being accepted for the following Boards, Committees, and Commissions seats that WILL BECOME VACANT ON DECEMBER 31, 2018. The deadline to apply is Friday, November 16, 2018, at 5 p.m.
• Architectural/Engineering Review Board – 2 Seats• Citizens Board of Equalization – 2 Seats• Borough Lands Committee – 1 At-Large Seat• Parks and Recreation Committee – 3 Seats• Planning and Zoning Commission – 2 Borough Seats and 1 City Seat• Solid Waste Advisory Board – 1 Seat, 1 Construction Business Representative Seat, and 1 Retail Business Representative Seat
Service Area Boards
• Airport Fire Protection Service Area Board – 5 Seats
• Monashka Bay Road Service Area Board – 1 Seat
• Trinity Island Streetlight Service Area Board – 3 Seats
• Woodland Acres Streetlight Service Area Board – 3 Seats
ualifications:In addition to any other qualifications required by borough code, members:
A. Shall be a qualified voter of the borough; and
B. Shall remain a resident of the borough while in office.
C. Service Area Board applicants must be residents of the service area. (*except for the Airport Fire Protection.)
All boards and committees serve in an advisory capacity to the Assembly. If you are interested in serving on one or more of these boards you may fill out the online application. Please call the Borough Clerk's Office at (907) 486-9310 for any questions.