A refundable cleaning deposit is required from all groups using any of the conference rooms or lobby for receptions.Amounts are listed on the Center Use Fees sheet.
Two separate checks are required for room use fees and the cleaning deposit. The checks should be turned in to the Building Receptionist with the completed and signed Contract for Center Use.
Return of Deposit
If the room is clean and left the way it was found in its original configuration, the cleaning deposit will be returned. If the room needs to be cleaned, the cleaning deposit will be retained to cover the costs of professionally cleaning the room.
Tables and chairs must be returned to their original configuration, see Sample Room Configurations sheet.
Surfaces & Carpet
Tabletops, chairs, and carpet must be clean and free of debris. The area should be vacuumed if there is any residue on the carpet.
Any KFRC equipment used should be left the way it was found and turned off. Lights to the conference rooms should be turned off before exiting the building.
- Coffee pots should be left clean and turned off
- Counters should be clean and free of debris
- Floors should be swept and free of debris
- If the microwave was used it should be wiped with a damp rag inside and out
- The kitchen area should be left the same way it was found
- The sink area should be wiped down
The following cleaning supplies are available for your use:
- Dish soap
- Dust pan
- Paper towels
- Spray cleaner for tables
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Water for coffee pots